- Ideally located right next to the beach "Le Chay" and facing the sea.
- The villa has 5 bedrooms, comfortably sleeping 10 to 12 and is rented as a whole for a family or group of friends.
- The well-equipped kitchen features a 4 ring gas hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge with freezer, toaster, coffee machine, mixer, and a full set of kitchen utensils pots and pans etc.
- There are place settings sufficient for 12 people.
- There is a bathroom downstairs and separate toilet. Upstairs there is a separate shower, and one toilet. Every bedroom has its own wash room with basin and bidet.
- There is a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing table, vacuum cleaner. Colour TV set TNT HD , a video (UK/PAL tapes ok), DVD, but there is no satellite television.
- Telephone line is available, free local calls (French numbers) to both handy/cell/GSM and land, extra calls will be billed based on the itemised bills. Internet via Orange Livebox, access code is available, Free WiFi with the Orange Box, however download and upload bands are not very large, and doesn’t permit streaming videos.
- Tablecloth or Bed Linen is not provided. We can recommend a laundry or a service company, Domicile Services in Royan who can take charge of cleaning after departure, renting linen, cooking.
- Outside: There is garden furniture, garden chairs and WEBER gas barbecue.
Rates : Prices for one week vary, depending on the season. Roughly Peak is August, HIgh is June and July, Promotional is off-season i.e. off official holidays. Rent vary from 1340.- EUR to 2640.- EUR per week.
Prices advertised include reasonable usage of water, electricity and gas. There is no extra rental or booking fees as the villa is offered directly by the owner. There is no VAT as it's a private rental. In addition the local authorities can directly collect a Tourist Tax from you.
Start days and durations.
Rentals begin and end on Saturdays. Arrival times: between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. Departure times between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. During the month of July and August, the minimum stay is preferably a fortnight.
We will provide the property ready for occupation on the date specified above, for the period. All equipment and services within the property are maintained and regularly serviced. The property will be cleaned and inventory checked prior to your arrival.
Bed linen and towels are not provided. But cleaning company can rent bed linen for you.
The villa will be cleaned prior to your arrival. You must ensure that you leave the villa as clean and tidy as you found it, extra cleaning will be charged to you according itemised bill from cleaning company.
The descriptions (described in the French Government decree of May 16th, 1967) filled by the property owner have been entirely and faithfully condensed on our site. Pictures featuring the villa are also faithfully presented. All other explanations are personal remarks and our feelings about the region, for your guidance.
Number of persons using the accommodation
The villa accommodates a maximum of 12 people. If you exceed the maximum number of persons stated for your holiday accommodation, without prior notification to us, you may be refused access to the property on arrival.
Wheelchair and accessibility
Unfortunately the house is not suitable for wheelchairs due the stairs and its old floorplan and age.
Pets and animals
Acceptable within reason, subject to our consent, under the responsibility of their owner.
A security deposit of 500 EUR is required payable upon arrival. Access to the villa is conditional upon receipt thereof.
The deposit will be returned to you 15 days after the end of your stay, with deductions for breakages, damage, extra cleaning, laundry and telephone calls (we will send you an itemised bill).
You are required to have a valid insurance or certificate of insurance covering all risks for rental.
In case of a dispute, it will be heard before the administrative district court of Libourne (Gironde-France). The contract in French has legal validity, the English translation is provided as a convenience to English speaker.